Entertaining friends can be a challenge when you have young children so here’s my recipe for a special night the fun and easy way:
◦ Ooni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven
◦ Homemade pizza dough (see our delicious recipe here)
◦ Tomato paste and or tomato chutney, pesto or whatever sauce you fancy
◦ Toppings such as ham, salami, chicken, prawns, lamb, capsicum, mushroom, zucchini, anchovies, red onion, tomato, basil
◦ Mozzarella cheese
A wood fired pizza oven can be a big investment but I found ours has paid for itself with
◦ how easy it makes entertaining, and
◦ the number of easy outdoor dinners we’ve had as a family.
Many of the toppings can be used for entrees too such as the olives and salami with a side serve of crackers and grapes.
My top pizza topping is anchovy topped with zucchini and red onion and chilli flakes.
I like to do a special desert to make up for the unfancy dinner, such as a chocolate biscuit pudding or tarte tartin or any other show stopper really.
I like to do a special dessert to make up for the unfancy dinner, such as a chocolate biscuit pudding or tarte tartin or any other show stopper really.
Bored or feeling a bit anxious during this self isolation period? Check out our easy pizza dough recipe here.
Click here for other easy ways recommended by The Lazy Society!
One Reply to “Entertaining With Pizza The Fun And Easy Way!”