Know someone stressed or anxious? It’s been a tough year worldwide with COVID-19, climate change impacts, bushfires and flooding, and job losses. But who knows what the future holds, so here are some eco-friendly gift ideas to help your loved ones destress, feel better and calm down.
Table of Contents
1. Book them into this unique healing session
Know someone who suffers from chronic anxiety, depression, relationship issues, confusion, body pains, or other ongoing issues? The best gift you can buy for them right now is to book them into a healing session. I recommend a third-generation healer from Melbourne, Australia, who can provide this healing over the phone (via Skype or Whatsapp) no matter where you live on Earth. I’ve tried it a couple of times, recommended her to some of my friends/family, and it has changed our lives. Check out my experience here.
The sessions are capped at AUD 100, generally for an hour and sometimes even longer. Feel free to contact me, and I’ll send you their details. Please note that I am not an affiliate and do not get any commissions for referring people to her service. This is AMAZING, and you can thank me later.
2. Cork Massage Balls
These cork massage balls are an ideal gift for anxious travelers to help them stay relaxed throughout their journey. These cork balls target the hard-to-reach muscle areas in the back, neck, and shoulder to let your natural weight provide a deep tissue massage. These can also relieve sore muscles after a workout and a relaxing reflexology foot massage.
- Firm pressure: Self-healing gadget to enhance joint movement, calm the nervous system and increase circulation.
- Ultra-light and durable: Lighter than comparable rubber balls, perfect for traveling with or bringing to the office and gym.
- Eco-friendly: Made from cork harvested from bark without harming trees and easily recyclable.
3. Therapeutic Body Massage Oil
The Relax Therapeutic Body Massage Oil will make a great gift for your partner or loved one who suffers from constant sore muscles and stiffness. It’s formulated with a blend of the best essential oils, such as lavender, marjoram, and peppermint, to provide natural stress relief and relaxation by awakening the senses and ease the mind. The oil is eco-friendly and made with all-natural ingredients, cruelty-free, paraben-free, phthalate, and hypoallergenic (friendly to the skin). Just note that if you get it for that special someone, they may expect you to massage them. Only fair, right? So it has a romantic gift idea written all over it.
4. Chakra Healing Crystals
Your spiritual buddies (and there’s always one of them!) would love these Chakra Natural Healing Crystals to promote positive energy in their environment. These healing crystals absorb negative feelings and creeping anxiety and enhance happier moods. They have also been known to progress wealth, family bonding, long-lasting relationships, good luck, and improve self-esteem.
5. Essential Oil Diffuser and Humidifier
Big things don’t have to cost a lot and be made of stuff that destroys our planet slowly. The Artnaturals Essential Oil Diffuser and Humidifier is a cool eco-friendly gadget that creates the relaxing effects of aromatherapy, music, and illumination. It would be an excellent gift for those working from home or studying to help create a calm and tranquil working environment and make them feel like they are in a spa.
- Bluetooth speaker: Enjoy music while taking therapeutic aromatherapy to release hormones, pain relief, or boost the mood.
- LED clock: Set a timer to wake up relaxed, refreshed, and ready for a new day.
- Essential oils: Add a selection of essential oils to set the perfect mood.
- Auto-shut: Once the water runs out, the diffuser will shut off automatically.
- Eco-friendly: The diffuser is made BPA-free and eco-friendly, using non-toxic materials.
6. Bamboo Tumbler with Tea infuser and Strainer
Herbal tea is a great way to stay calm and destress. The Leaflife Bamboo Tumbler with Tea infuser and Strainer is a great gift idea for tea lovers to brew their favorite tea anywhere, anytime. They will feel good brewing their tea using this product, and it’s made using 100% natural bamboo and is BPA-free stainless steel.
7. Diffuser Oil Scented Sticks Set
The Houzz Interior Sandalwood and Eucalyptus Reed Diffuser Oil Scented Stick Set will be a special gift and welcome addition to any home to make small or large spaces smell amazing. A good-smelling environment can help melt away their stress away and make them feel at home.
- Unique blend: Made with eucalyptus, sandalwood, and subtle fragrance.
- 100% natural: the oil Alcohol-free, toxin-free and eco-friendly.
- Long-lasting: The scent lasts up to 4 months and comes with eight wavy reed sticks.
8. Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set
The TUYOI Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set is a great gift for those who suffer from chronic back and neck pain. The mat is designed to reduce muscle tension, back pain, and headaches by simply laying on the mat daily for 10 to 30 minutes. It can also improve sleep and circulation and increase energy levels.
- Pain reduction and relaxation: Acupressure releases endorphins that block pain and help relax muscles in your back, neck, and feet. Thousands of strategically-placed pricks ensure an effective massage.
- Total Support: The mat is big enough to cover the entire, and it also comes with a pillow that can be used for neck pain or as a foot massage pad.
- Portable: This mat and pillow set is portable and lightweight, perfect for a long road trip, to help quickly eliminate the stress and tension on pressure points.
- Eco-friendly: The mat and pillow set is high quality and made from a non-toxic, eco-friendly plant-based form and 100% thick cotton to ensure that it will last for a long time.
9. LifeAround2Angels Bath Bombs
These Bath Bombs would make the perfect gift for someone who loves long baths to relax and unwind. These uniquely designed bath bombs keep their skin moisturized, relaxed, and smelling flower petals. These are also eco-friendly, made from 100% natural ingredients, bacteria-free, and not tested on animals (cruelty-free).
10. Coconut Bowl Candle
This eco-friendly Coconut Bowl Candle with Wooden Wick is a great gift idea to help someone imagine being on a tropical island and relaxing. A candle gives that perfect sweet and soothing smell of coconut to help calm the soul, lasting up to 50 hours. Once waxed out, the coconut bowl can be reused as a dessert bowl, keep ornaments, or whatever else, and therefore it is 100% sustainable and eco-friendly.
Check out our other lazy gift ideas here.