This life hack will save you money
Tired of your sinking mattress? Feel like you’re sleeping in a sinking ship? Getting a good quality mattress topper is a simple life hack that will save you a lot of money and help you get restful sleep faster.
Tired of your sinking mattress? Feel like you’re sleeping in a sinking ship? Getting a good quality mattress topper is a simple life hack that will save you a lot of money and help you get restful sleep faster. Good sleep also helps with managing stress and anxiety.
The Red Nomad Mattress Topper is a great quality, cost-effective compromise if you don’t want to splash out on a brand new mattress.
We have had our Selly Queen innerspring mattress for over 10 and it’s served us well. As one would expect, however, it was now starting to feel a bit harder on the back and being a very sensitive sleeper, I was struggling to get a good night’s sleep. So we explored several options…
We were thinking of investing in a Tempur mattress which costs around $4000 and designed to last 15 years (coming to around $260 per year) but an overseas holiday is far more tempting so opportunity cost prevailed once again.
We also felt our humble innerspring the mattress had a few more years before hitting the downwards spiral so it would be a waste of money if we splashed out on a new mattress now. The Red Nomad Mattress Topper therefore ticks all the boxes:
- Helps you get more restful sleep faster. Provides excellent support for your back, neck and helps to alleviate any nagging aches.
- No more sweaty nights as it helps you keep cool in the summer.
- Prolongs the life of your current mattress.
- A great value life hack for under $100, i.e. helps you solve a common lifestyle issue the easy way so you can spend more on the more important things like a family holiday.
- The online reviews are excellent!
Click here for other restful life hacks inspired by The Lazy Society.